Dennis Pogson[_2_] Dennis Pogson[_2_] is offline

Default New sanitary regulations for boaters

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
Hello all. I thought it was a good time to check in to discharge my duties
(a little inside humor) and fill you in about the new Obama administration
sewage regulations for recreational boaters.

But, you see, I can't seem to remember them anymore. My memory seems to be
getting shorter and shorter as time goes along. I can remember things from
way back then really well but I can't seem to remember much of anything
from this morning for example.

Oh, it just came back to me. Obama is going to tax boats because he says
they are 'frivolous' forms of transportation used mostly by the rich and
way to environmentally unfriendly. They haven't been paying their fair
share and will need to very soon with the passage of the "Fair Share"
bill. Those yachts that contain 'traveling' bathrooms will have to
register in ALL of the states they operate in. Each state will charge a
'dumping fee' of between 250-500 dollars a year depending upon the size of
your boat based on the number of heads and occupants. You will be required
to display a dumping fee sticker prominently for each concerned state.
Those boats without the required sticker(s) will be confiscated and sold
at auction to reimburse the involved states for unpaid sticker fees.

This is redistribution of wealth at it's finest. We should be all for it
as our sport goes down the crapper along with the rest of the economy

Cheers,
Peggie Hall
(Greg's little sister)

Funny how non-sailors always regard sailing as a "rich man's sport", but
cars as an essential aquisition. This attitude belongs in the Dark Ages!

Dennis.