Bill Warnock Bill Warnock is offline

Default Trip report - Dec-March

Pretty good impersonation, huh?

Yeh... but kind of a "cheap shot" by Neale et. al.

Especially when he refers to alleged personal issues.

I have followed this "Alpha Henry's" posts for at least the past
4 or 5 years... and have no problem with most of his confrational
statements relatiive to sailing issues and/or subjects... which he
is pretty good at I have to admit.

Of course most of us regulars... at least in due time... see through
his myriad of sock puppets... which in a demented sort of way are
also kind of entertaining.

However... getting back to my main grievance... taking a poke at
Skip is one thing (which he has done numerous times before) but the
other personal inferences are not called for.

Best regards to all...

Bill

Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard, California