[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Chainplate bedding

Gogarty wrote:
.... Dig out as much of the old goop as possible, flood
the area with acetone, then I use Boat Life Liquid. It really, really gets
down into the spaces and waterproofs the chain plate. Indeed, it is a
pleasure to see a bit of it dribble down the chainplate inside the boat

hmm... on't they sell masking tape where you live?

Anyway I've use Boat Life (iirc it's one of the polysulfides) but not
Boat Life Liquid.... sounds good. I have to o that exact job on my
boat (among others).

Fresh Breezes- Doug King