Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

Dave wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:51:33 -0400, Marty said:

Well, at least we've finally nailed down what it is that you're arguing
about. Now, do you think it is, or isn't acceptable, in some
situations? Torture that is.
I assume that remark is made tongue in cheek.

You assume incorrectly. I really would like to know your view.

My view is that labeling something "torture" is not going to advance the
discussion. What specific interrogation method or methods do you wish to
discuss?

Now you truly are being obtuse. I'm not labeling anything, the question
is quite clear, I'll repeat it:

"Well, at least we've finally nailed down what it is that you're arguing
about. Now, do you think it is, or isn't acceptable, in some
situations? Torture that is. " That is reasonable clear prose, I am
not asking you to define what is or is not torture.

Cheers
Martin