Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:59:10 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
said:

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:05:12 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
said:

Those who believe that waterboarding is not torture should be submitted
it until they change their minds.
When I make a word do a lot of work like that, I always pay it extra.

(With apologies to Lewis Carroll)
Very cute, but apropos of what I have no idea.

More's the pity.

But no doubt at least one or two people got the allusion.

Ya, far be it from you to actually make a clear point. When you insist on
inscrutability, you can claim to be far more intelligent than those who
can't decypher your personal code. "Claim," of course, being the key word.

Well, when it comes to Dave's aphorisms, Alice in Wonderland provides a
reasonable contextual background.

Cheers
Martin