[email protected] khughes@nospam.net is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:21:19 -0700, said:

One of the scariest, and most depressing things I've witnessed in this
country was not long after 9/11

One of the scariest, and most depressing things I've witnessed in this
country was watching the collapse of the Twin Towers from my office window.
I wasn't close enough to see the people jumping from windows, however.

A comparison on par with saying that the Pearl Harbor attack was the
scariest, most depressing thing you'd seen, in response to a statement
about the US surrendering to Japan out of fear (yes, a hypothetical).
Good job.

Keith