KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:14:12 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
said:

You could start with the 5th, but you'd end with the 14th anyway.

Here's a hint for another clueless sea lawyer.

We are talking about actions by the federal government.

Personally, I was talking about all government agencies, both State and
Federal. In any event, when it comes to "Due Process," it doesn't pay to
leave out any Constitutional protection, as one never knows which one the
Court will agree with.

"Clueless sea lawyer." Funny stuff. You make that up yourself?