Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:09:01 -0400, said:

On 10 Mar 2009 13:37:02 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:15:33 -0400,
said:

Are you denying that Congress in 2006 provided the retroactive legal
protection I described?

I said:

"Waterboarding was prosecuted as torture and as a war crime by the
United States Government."

To which you replied:

"A gross distortion"

At which point, I suggested that you are all wet and don't know what
you are babbling about.

Did you check again? Did the US government prosecute people for using
waterboarding?

You answer my question, and I'll answer yours.

I think we should take issues in the order they were raised. Unless,
of course, you can't for some reason...

I think we should take the questions in the order they were asked.

After you....

Wouldn't it be better to 'answer' questions in the order they were asked?
After all, you have no choice but to take them in the order they were asked
unless you decide to edit the OP to change the order to suit you.

Wilbur Hubbard