[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

And trying to say that crucifixtion & waterboarding are not "torture"
is a not a red herring, it's a big fat lie.

Dave wrote:
A classic straw man argument. A pity you can't read more carefully, Doug. If
you could you would realize that I have neither advocated nor opposed
waterboarding in any of the above discussion. I have simply pointed out the
fallacy of sticking a label like "torture" on it as a substitute for
reasoned discussion.

So, calling torture "torture" is a substitute for reasoned discussion?

I guess if your chosen ideology is so bizarre & dysfunctional that
exposure to the truth blows it to shreds, then yeah telling the truth
is indeed a poor substitute for "reasoned discussion."

DSK
..