Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:19:35 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:01:14 +0000, Gordon said:

Torture works wonders! Don't you all watch "24"? Sheesh

Never heard of it. I tend to get my entertainment from those old
fashioned
things where you have to turn the pages.

They still publish "Playboy" magazine?

Dunno. Ask somebody the way to one of those places where they sell books,
magazines and newspapers, and you can look.

I know the way to K-Mart. I get batteries replaced for free there regularly.
But the magazine rack is pathetic. It's gotten completely full of women's
and teenybopper magazines in the last several years. It's really difficult
to find a man's magazine such as Field and Stream or even a sailing magazine
there.

Wilbur Cecil Hubbard