Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:06:47 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Probably from the same place you got yours - out of a Crackerjack box?

Hey Neal, why don't you regale us again with how you tried that jaywalking
case?

It was a moving traffic violation - not jaywalking. I could have gotten
POINTS on my DL had I been found guilty. It was a serious matter and I
prevailed via my superior understanding of traffic statutes. Even the judge
who was trying his best to side with the Sheriff could find no way to do so
without being in violation of his oath to uphold the law. Too bad YOU
weren't council for the State. Your ass would have been grass, too.

Wilbur Cecil Hubbard