Marcus AAkesson

Default 12volt PC Power Supply

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 02:25:42 GMT, "johnh" wrote:

There are several available that will output a true 12v.

I don't have my list right now, but one of the itx powersupply companies has
a cigarette lighter one that outputs about 50w for about $50. Radioshack
has one for about $80 that outputs a selectable voltage range that goes to
12 v. I have used this one with an itx board and powersupply.

There are also several industrial strength ones in the $250 to $500 range.

A suitable range of marine 10-14 VDC -- 12 VDC is available from
Mastervolt. Probably expensive.

http://www.mastervolt.com/dcdc/index.asp

/Marcus

--