Mike

Default 1980's era Chrysler outboards

Thanks Ron.

Mike

"Ron Thornton" wrote in message
Parts can be a problem, but if you are innovative you can work around
that. For instance I have a 15 hp with a shot magneto ignition system.
I just drive an old CD ignition with the points and it run better,
especially at idle, than the original system did. A friend used to have
the dealership here and I watched him work on all sizes. They all
looked simple to work on compared to the more modern designs of Merc and
OMC.

I wouldn't pay top dollar for one, but if you can get a deal it might be
worth it. Look the price up in NADA for some reference.

Regards, Ron