Bill Cole

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

It sounds to me that Harry only wants people to enjoy the same things he
enjoys. He does not hunt, so you should not hunt. He enjoy fishing, hence
it is ok. He votes democratic, if you vote Republican you are trash.
Sounds very simple.

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
Harry,
It truly takes a brave man to catch and kill a fish.

Exactly....

I remember sociology class in high school and anthropology. Man is either

hunter or a gatherer. I discovered what hunting is all about and enjoy it

and
enjoy being out among nature too.

I don't understand how I could "devolve" - that doesn't make sense. I go
fishing and eat fish. I now go hunting and eat the meat too. Depending

on how
it's prepared, goose breasts taste exactly like a Thanksgiving turkey -

except
it's all dark meat.

I think Harry will really be saddened to hear that I went to the seminar

at
Fort A.P.Hill here in Virginia and got my deer permit for the base this

coming
season. Venison steaks will be for dinner!

Butch Ammon