Cardinal Bill

Default Muds treatment of careenage area

Steve wrote:

That was the first and last time I ever heard that term and I'm curious if I
have it correct.

Thanks I think. I heard the term on my second ship (USS Talbot, DEG-4)
when we doing commissioning trials. As we stood in the chow line
awaiting breakfast, first meal out at sea, they came over the 1MC and
said "All hands prepare to sally ship!" We all stood there, looked at
each other blankly, and said "WTF" does that mean? Now I know.

--
I am very fond of the company of ladies. I like their beauty,
I like their delicacy, I like their vivacity, and I like their silence.