Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:58:43 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

If the Crushed Lintball can't drive the bus, he doesn't want to be on it at
all. Personally, I do not believe for a minute that he is actually a
"conservative." I believe he simply found "being a conservative" to be one
hell of a cash cow, and started milking for all she was worth. What he
actually believes in is the Almighty Dollar.

I have listened to RL once, a friend had it on in his car. The only
thing I remember the gag ad for the 25 hp document shredder.
The one with ' subponea speed ' Able to do a six drawer cabinet in
less time than it takes the Feds to get past your secretary.

Casady