Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Sort of like Ron Paul. I like the guy, don't get me wrong. But, if we
were stupid enough to implement his ideas, there would be a lot of
continuing suffering.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

And much like heroin junkies, we, as a country, will do anything to keep
from jonesing. We get our fix, we think we "got well," but all we did was
prolong and compound the addiction. The country has gone so terribly far
off track in many areas that there is no conceivable way to "fix the
problem" that will not be as painful as drilling a nice healthy tooth with
no anesthesia.

Certainly true. I just don't believe RP's "solution" is much of a solution.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com