Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

I am too when it comes to fiscal policy. Certainly true when it comes to
my own finances. I'm liberal on social issues.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Me three. I've been told that makes me a Libertarian. I used to think so,
too, but too many Libertarians who "represent the Party" are downright
loony-tunes. They complain about the "sheeple," then expect their own
flock to follow them in lockstep.

So instead I consider myself a "Cooperativist."

"Can't we all just get along?" Saint Rodney King of the Many Blows

Sort of like Ron Paul. I like the guy, don't get me wrong. But, if we were
stupid enough to implement his ideas, there would be a lot of continuing
suffering.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com