KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

wrote in message

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote
I'm a conservative :-(

The more truly conservative you are, the more upset you should be over
what
the Republican party became and what it did to the country.

Well, it tells a lot that Rush Limbaugh is "the face and voice of the
Republican Party."

However it looks like somebody is finally growing the balls to tell
him to shut up and get to the back of the bus.
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS...eele.limbaugh/

DSK

If the Crushed Lintball can't drive the bus, he doesn't want to be on it at
all. Personally, I do not believe for a minute that he is actually a
"conservative." I believe he simply found "being a conservative" to be one
hell of a cash cow, and started milking for all she was worth. What he
actually believes in is the Almighty Dollar.