Default Worried about Skip & Lydia

wrote in message
But why no post here from our most verbose and loquacious member?

Are you referring to Skip? He's not "the most verbose and loquacious"
by far!

"Wayne.B" wrote
Don't know, perhaps offended by some of the offensive comments, or
maybe at this point he needed no more of our collective wisdom?

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:
I can tell you've never cruised the Bahamas.

Right as always, "Wilbur" heh heh
Oh yeah, go ahead and announce once again how I don't sail and am not
a success at cruising... you really hit the nail on the head yessiree!

DSK

So you do a little daysailing and racing round the buoys. Big deal. Sell
that ugly stinkpot trawler which was a big mistake, buy a sailboat and go
cruising and I'll think better of you.

Wilbur Hubbard