Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Worried about Skip & Lydia

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:17:48 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Where are care taker Skip and his addicted spouse lydia?
I am worried sick cause I havent seen a post here for weeks.

Not to worry, they've been hanging out in George Town on Grand Exuma
Island all winter. They seem to have fit right into the regular
winter cruising lifestyle there. They made the cruise south to George
Town in typical fashion, a non-stop over night forced march from the
north end of the Exuma's, thus missing a number of really nice spots
along the way.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?&glId=0sKGa9AJRCF45FaX5L5g6PLcZGvSb3 nMe