Default Worried about Skip & Lydia

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Bob" wrote in message
Where are care taker Skip and his addicted spouse lydia?
I am worried sick cause I havent seen a post here for weeks. Are they
sailing and not posting????? nahh.,.

Please adivse !
Bob

Hanging out in George Town last I heard. Probably have a hundred systems
to fix on their decrepit boat before they can carry on. His idea to head
to the Leeward Islands right into the prevailing winds and currents was
always a dumb one. Probably the Bahamas is as far as they'll get this time
around.

Wilbur Hubbard

This post is not meant to belittle the dubious duo. Rather, real cruisers
often find out while in the Bahamas en route to other places that it doesn't
get any better than the Bahamas. They might have come to this sensible
conclusion and decided to stay, explore and enjoy. You can sail the Bahamas
for years and not see them all. You've got to spend considerable time here
and there to get the feel of the different islands and cultures.

Wilbur Hubbard