Default Worried about Skip & Lydia

"Bob" wrote in message
Where are care taker Skip and his addicted spouse lydia?
I am worried sick cause I havent seen a post here for weeks. Are they
sailing and not posting????? nahh.,.

Please adivse !
Bob

Hanging out in George Town last I heard. Probably have a hundred systems to
fix on their decrepit boat before they can carry on. His idea to head to the
Leeward Islands right into the prevailing winds and currents was always a
dumb one. Probably the Bahamas is as far as they'll get this time around.

Wilbur Hubbard