Jim

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Butch Ammon wrote:

Once I got to my spot, behind a small island, I heard the "first
flight" honking it's way down the river behind me, and popped the
leader. Small pleasures keep the idiots happy. )

I've never hunted goose in a field, but it sounds like less work and
more fun. Enjoy!

noah

Hey Noah,

Goose hunting in a farmers field is way better than on water from a boat.
Instead of a dozen or so geese flying in, you'll see 100-200 geese on a field!
They are everywhere and just standing around, eating up crops and pieces of
corn kernels and creating a nuisance not to mention a mess to the field.

Take care.

Butch Ammon

It's sad to watch you devolve, Butch, truly it is. It takes a truly
brave man to shoot a goose.

OMG. It is a sport, just like fishing.

I catching a fish and eating it is different in your eyes?

Do you eat meat Harry?

Your PITA membership is up for renewal. Eh?