Aragorn Aragorn is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

"Stephen Trapani" wrote

After all, we wouldn't all want to be supporting a large increase in the
same thing we've been doing for the last four years, would we? That would
be insane!

Everyone would agree that breaking out the windows of your house, spraying
it with high powered hoses, and then dragging the hoses inside and spraying
everything would be a really stupid thing to do. If the house is on fire
though, it's suddenly a very different judgement. The Republicans had an 8
year drunken party, broke out all the windows, turned on all the bathtubs
and sinks flooding the place. They finally managed to set the house on fire
and now they are all pointing and moaning because a Democaratic president is
spraying water on it.

Did any body see Jinal brains? That's the best these discredited
nincompoops have to offer?