D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Pelican Dive Sequence

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...

It was the Bush Administration that brought this country to its knees.
Obama inherited the mess, and just maybe he may lead us out of our
current mess. Your attempt to blame where we are on the Democrats is
laughable for its stupidity and naivety. But, then, what would you
expect from a poster whose handle is derived from a piece of clothing
or...an SUV.

I guess these Democrats didn't get the memo:

There's always lots of rhetoric. Bush was dumb enough to believe his own
and act on it.

The mess we are in was created by the Bush Administration. No matter how
you spin it, the reality of that remains.

Just out of curiosity, why don't we hear you rag on Lyndon Johnson for his
Vietnam actions?