Default Radio Fax Weather Sources for South Pacific

I found the USA weather fax from Pt Reyes useful for a few hundred miles.
Then Honolulu until I got to Papette
see. It was not always easy to receive faxes but I relied on the twice daily
verbal weather broadcast from WWV time at Honolulu
http://www.blackcatsystems.com/radio/fax.html#SCHEDULES
After that I got faxes from Australia

IMO, from the Cooks to Fiji to New Zealand the New Zealand met service
faxes are the best. The Honolulu faxes are very bad, but the only
game untill you get to about 15S. I do like the cloud picture they
draw and the sat picture for the North Eastern South Pacific, other
wise they are trash. The AVN based grib files should also be treated
with a good deal of caution in the south pacific. English voice
weather can be had from NOAA, Fiji, and New Zealand (maritime radio)
on HF, but faxes are better.

Cheers,

-- Tom.