Bob Bob is offline

Default sailing junk

On Feb 27, 10:03*pm, Joe wrote:
On Feb 27, 7:58*pm, Bob wrote:

What happened Bob?
Are you on the boat yet?

Joe

Well, a day to get the physical. The doc looked in my mouth and said,
"humm you have good teeth" as if he was surprised just to see more
than 8. Then he asked me to touch my toes. When I leaned over and put
my palms on the floor he stood back and said, " ya dont see many men
who cna do that.!" Then he told me to go wait in the loby.....

Then there was two days of reading manuals and taking computer tests
and a day of first aid/auto defib/etc. Had Th-Fr off and next week
have four more days of training. Somthing called Safe Gulf, upside
down helo in the water egress, and some other stuff. To say the least
this companay belives in training! But thats. cool im in a hotel on
the comapny and getting half pay.

I might be on a boat in 10+ days.

Ive seen HELP WANTED signs for:
Gulf Fleet
J Ray McDermott
Rigdon
Bank Towing (had a tv add I saw yeasterday)

Jobs are to be had if wanted.

Bob
Arg!