Default sailing junk

"Joe" wrote in message

Hello Nellie,

We had a 24hr run of over 275 miles. Thats cooking Nellie.... for an 8
kt boat.
It was even better at night, but I'll spare you the details, you are
not worthy.

Got you beat. I did 360 miles in 36 hours in the Gulf during a cold front
sailing from Mobile Bay to Tampa Bay seabouy from seabouy. Not bad for a
22-ft LWL yacht!

Have any film of you ever sailing the **** yellow boat you keep in the
harbor?
Can you even see it from your flop house?

Are you going to believe that loser, Ron? I think he's going to be singing a
different tune now that he's been slapped around a bit.

Here check it out in case you missed it.
Turn the sound up real high and pretend!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC2AG...e=channel_page

Boring . . . . Thunderstorms don't bother me except for the lightning.
Winds I can cope with. Microbursts can't harm my yacht. And, that ain't
nothing. Look at the muddy water. You must have been in all of 20 feet.
Bwahhahahah.

This is real sailing. Gulfstream sailing - note the color of the water.
Jimmy Buffet in the background. Plenty of cold beer. Thousands of feet deep
water. .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6708490065365399306&ei=SBioSbuZEov KiQKN9bzjAg&q=sailing+in+the+gulf+stream&hl=en

But, make sure nobody tells Bruce about this link. He will be green with
envy since he hasn't sailed in 30 years.

Wilbur Hubbard