Joe Joe is offline

Default sailing junk

On Feb 26, 2:02*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

*Good luck on the Junk, I would love to have one, but feel they are
more suited for near coastal and harbor work.
I'd consider Kawlon Harbor and buying vs building new...go with a ming
dynasty design.

If you build, will it be steel?
Do you have a boat now?

*I saw you mentioned Work boats, what type of work?

You could have used some luck, yourself, with your junk (Red Cloud).

Wilbur Hubbard

Hello Nellie,

We had a 24hr run of over 275 miles. Thats cooking Nellie.... for an 8
kt boat.
It was even better at night, but I'll spare you the details, you are
not worthy.

Have any film of you ever sailing the **** yellow boat you keep in the
harbor?
Can you even see it from your flop house?

Here check it out in case you missed it.
Turn the sound up real high and pretend!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC2AG...e=channel_page

Joe