Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default sailing junk

On Feb 25, 7:57 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:32:48 -0800 (PST), Two meter troll

wrote:
Aft and down below, you've got to carve up the space for safety
reasons. You do not want the possibility of being wave tossed all the
way across a 15 ft beam.

I hadn't thought of this.

It's a serious issue on bigger boats with a wide beam. I've been
offshore twice with people who have broken ribs from being tossed
across the cabin.

ive been on boats with wide open spaces inside but ive never been on
one as small as 50' with big open spaces inside.
it really would have never occurred to me. I suppose it would after
someone got thrown. better to know it now.