Harry Krause

Default Solution to the politics polluting the NG?

Bill Cole wrote:

It is funny to watch you imitate Harry with all of his expressions, "right
wing trash" and now you are coping his "eh" expression. I know he is very
impressed with your effort to emulate him.

Properly, it is right-wing trash. Be proud. You're part of the heap.

As for the eh, well, it really is a nod to my Canadian friends, and just
another way to annoy the xenophobic right-winger trash, who,
collectively, seem to dislike Canadians, probably because the latter
don't play the game of climbing up George Bush's butt.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.