You You is offline

Default Look what I found in the archives

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:54:58 -0600, thunder
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:10:38 -0500, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall/Gwen Ives/Cecil Warren/Capt.Neal/Simple
Simon/Ellen MacArthur/Ed Gordon873/Gloria/Wesley Mouch/Aratzio/Atlas
Bugged/Jamie Baille/Lumpy/Karen Anderson/GitRDunn/Phat_Arse/Jeff
Relf/Blondie/Capt. Moroon/Capt. America/Cap'n Crunch/Marcia/Lawrence
Stone/Key WestWym/Capt. Key West/Lonnie Anderson/Margaret/Jax Ashby, etc

Good job, Capt. I was aware that quite a few of the above were your
socks, but then again, there were quite a few I had no idea. Moroon, for
instance, I would have sworn he wasn't a sock. You are the master.

There is a difference between moroon and mooron. A big difference.

Yea, one is the "Bugs Bunny" definition............