Bob Bob is offline

Default LIVE from Morgan City, LA !

On Feb 21, 9:03*pm, Joe wrote:

exercizing is for people who do not sail.

Humm, well im not sure how to reply to that one. Roger sails maybe
thats why he has the back of a 30 yo

Anyway, do you know what the dive work is?
Walking pipelines? Removing well heads, what?

THe only thing I know now is the boat is set up with a 4 point anchor
system and can deliver a diver to 300' on gas. So i imagin all that
sorta stuff including shooting stubs, scrapping, liveboating, anode
jobs, n all that diver sorta stuff.

Good luck with the physical
Joe

Thanks im off to Houma monday early for the phys. I heard there is a
cardic stress test involved. Times have changed from the turn your
head and caugh and ur god to go.

So Joe are you still in the area or someplace more sutible for normal
life forms?
bob