Joe Joe is offline

Default LIVE from Morgan City, LA !

On Feb 20, 10:23*pm, Bob wrote:
On Feb 20, 5:12*am, wrote:

If the RV campgroupd is that empty, maybe you should do a little
negotiating.

Good idea but I guess I wont need to now.

Arrived in Morgan CIty on Tuesday.
Offered a job on Thursday.
Accepted job Friday.

Il be working on a dive support vessel as an unlicensed deckhand until
they ahve an open AB spot for me. Im good with that. Heck im good with
that.

Physical on Monday
Orientation/Training T-F
Catch the boat on Su/M.

To all those RBC readers just treading time until who knows what is
suppose to happen:
Exercize daily
Eat your veggies
Get you Sea Service in order
Go to work on a boat. Even sweeping and scrubbing heads on a vessel is
more honerable than sitting at home wishing or tied to a dock.

Have fun....... I am 55 years old and Im gonna have some fun!

bob

exercizing is for people who do not sail.
Anyway, do you know what the dive work is?
Walking pipelines? Removing well heads, what?

Good luck with the physical
Joe