posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Bob Bob is offline

Default How sailing failure is defined.

On Feb 20, 8:51*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
How is sailing failure defined?

Let me count the ways.

1) Joe of Red Cloud infamy
2) Bruce at the Bangkok dock
3) Capt. J.G. the netKKKop
4) Bobsprit the dreamer
5) Doug King the trawler queen
6) Sea Hag the chronic builder
7) Katysails the blind (in more ways than one)
8) Dave the lawyer who doesn't even own a boat
9) KCL Lewis the admiral
10) Bob the wannabe deck hand

10) Bob. What a pitiful character! Here's what he wrote recently: "I am
eager to start sweeping floors and scrubbing heads." What kind of a loser
has that disgusting prospect as a goal in life? You are no sailor unless and
until you sail, Bob. Doing janitor work on a work boat doesn't make you a
sailor. It makes you a common unskilled laborer - get a clue.
Wilbur Hubbard

My Dearist Willbur:

Humm, I notice that Skip and Lydia are not listed por que?

I belive any ships work, no mater how humble, is honerable.
I will be at sea where all good mariners belong.

Bob