posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
katy katy is offline

Default How sailing failure is defined.

wrote:
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:49:46 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:13:14 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 18:10:04 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Gregory_Hall
With all those awards, you'd think it would be time to name an award
after him, as well as a Gregory Hall Lifetime Achievement Award, for
him.

This sounds like a prelude to him disappearing for a while. It wouldn't be
the first time, but maybe it'll be the last.

He might disappear but he will return as Imma Jerk, or some other name
Cheers,

One shortlived iteration was Simple Simon. Another was Ellen
MacArthur.

Oh ,ordy...Ellen MacArthur....he had a lot of people convinced about her
for a while until the inevitable mistakes started popping up...when he
creates a charater and tries to role play, he loses it eventually.
Wilbur has not been as forthcoming, to my knowledge, of his personal
made up life, but then, I KF'd Wilbur a long time ago and only see
ansers to posts and usually ignore them.