Bob Bob is offline

Default LIVE from Morgan City, LA !

On Feb 20, 10:32*pm, Two meter troll wrote:

all right Bob!
have fun and be safe.- Hide quoted text -

Hey 2M. I always enjoy an encouraging word. Thanks !

Ya Im stoked! should be fun to be doing the industrial stuff agin.
Sides I have to make sure I have a bigger license than SKip and
WIlbur. Look out... 500 ton Master is on the horizon. God then ill
really become an intollerable horses ass.

If anybody here would like the detail on how to make this happen for
yourself send me an email to freya2go AT yahoo.com

Ill make sure I craft a supportive and polite reply

bob