Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default LIVE from Morgan City, LA !

On Feb 20, 8:23 pm, Bob wrote:
On Feb 20, 5:12 am, wrote:

If the RV campgroupd is that empty, maybe you should do a little
negotiating.

Good idea but I guess I wont need to now.

Arrived in Morgan CIty on Tuesday.
Offered a job on Thursday.
Accepted job Friday.

Il be working on a dive support vessel as an unlicensed deckhand until
they ahve an open AB spot for me. Im good with that. Heck im good with
that.

Physical on Monday
Orientation/Training T-F
Catch the boat on Su/M.

To all those RBC readers just treading time until who knows what is
suppose to happen:
Exercize daily
Eat your veggies
Get you Sea Service in order
Go to work on a boat. Even sweeping and scrubbing heads on a vessel is
more honerable than sitting at home wishing or tied to a dock.

Have fun....... I am 55 years old and Im gonna have some fun!

bob

all right Bob!
have fun and be safe.