posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default How sailing failure is defined.

"katy" wrote in message
om...
True..that is great sailing up htere...we had our boat at Whitehall for
years and then Muskegon and Lake Michigan is home ground (water) for
us...Now she's down here in NC and we don't ever have to worry about 6
month haulouts or pink KoolAId ever again

My pretty-much ideal sailing grounds would be the Great Lakes in the summer.
Unfortunately, the water does get too hard for sailing for way too long each
year, and by December I'm thinking of moving south. But then I remember
things like "Palmetto Bugs" and other giant cockroachy critters. Wouldn't
mind moving back to southern California if it wasn't so bleeding insane out
there.

I can't wait until global warming allows me to keep my boat sailing on Green
Bay and Lake Michigan year-round.