posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default How sailing failure is defined.

"katy" wrote in message
om...
KLC Lewis wrote:
castrated the drivel

Almost correct. I'm not too bright, but smart enough not to try to
live-aboard on the hard through the harsh UP winters. And I don't think
people need to salute me. They do it voluntarily. My Rawson 30 is "heavy
and slow," perhaps that's true. But it suits my personality and body
type, so I can't complain.

KLC Lewis
Admiral of the Ocean Sea

Where you at in the UP? We have to go up there sometime this summer to
take a load of historical stuff from the family to the family museum in
Haight Twp....

I dock up in Marinette (up from where I live in Wisconsin). Great sailing on
the bay, great anchorages and harbors to visit over on Door Peninsula.
Marinette isn't technically in the UP, as it's across the bridge from
Menominee, MI. Close enough as far as the weather goes, though.