posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
katy katy is offline

Default How sailing failure is defined.

KLC Lewis wrote:
castrated the drivel

Almost correct. I'm not too bright, but smart enough not to try to
live-aboard on the hard through the harsh UP winters. And I don't think
people need to salute me. They do it voluntarily. My Rawson 30 is "heavy and
slow," perhaps that's true. But it suits my personality and body type, so I
can't complain.

KLC Lewis
Admiral of the Ocean Sea

Where you at in the UP? We have to go up there sometime this summer to
take a load of historical stuff from the family to the family museum in
Haight Twp....