Bob Bob is offline

Default LIVE from Morgan City, LA !

Stay away from Co-Mar.

Thanks !

Joe

Hey Joe:

Thanks for the info. I knocked on four doors in two days but today
drove up to Lafaette. Each HR says its wierd slow and heard of some
layoffs. Im gonna follow up on a deckhand job on a mini supply on
friday. They offered it. The only porblem is $140-$150/day for
unlicensed deck jobs. Ugg! but I can up grade my license to a 100 ton
in 60 days IF a 3rd capt job is open payin $240/day and even thats low
compared to AB pay ($250-$305 day). Time to look at 100 ton boats.

I am eager to start sweeping floors and scrubbing heads.

On another note. Last time iwas down here was 1981-1983. The biggest
differnce is the lack of industry now! MC was a true boom town then.
Now it seems almost civil with half the jobs............

At night I can hear utility/crew boats off in the distance. They all
sound like there running Detroits still. Whod a thought?

Oh, RV Campground
$100/week for a tent. Includes showers/laundry/30 Ah.

100+ RV spaces open. Underutilized
Bob

HEY......... WERE IS SKIP???????