John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default A Touch of Humor

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 21:32:06 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out
and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she
opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead.
Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the
gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief...She takes the
gun and puts it to her head..The boyfriend yells, 'No, honey,
don't do it!!!' The blonde replies, 'Shut up, you're next!'

LOL! Of course, you'll catch hell, appropriately, from those who think
you're bashing women.

And, just for that, you get this...

Skinny Dipping...

An elderly man in West Virginia had owned a large farm for several
years. He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for
swimming, so he fixed it up nicely with picnic tables, horseshoe
courts, and some apple, and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he
hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a
Five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond,
he heard voices shouting and laughing with Glee. As he came closer,
he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep
end. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you
leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you
ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."

Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Some old men can still think.

--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Crack Dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

John H