Peggie Hall

Default Boat Show Shoes?

Kathy Mumma wrote:
I was wondering if the Annapolis Boat Show will be a washout because of
Isabel? We were planning to attend, but with all the haulouts, I was afraid
boats in attendance would be kinda sparse?

The show is more than 3 weeks off...Isabel will be long gone by then.
It's owners who are hauling boats, not dealers...the dealers be showing
the new '04 models, shipped in from the builders in time for the show.
But the dealers won't worry about relaunching any boats they already
have...they can't take orders for boats they can't show...so there won't
be any shortage of boats to see.

But if you haven't already booked a hotel room, boats to see is likely
to be least of your worries unless you have a car and can drive half an
hour...'cuz everything within walking distance of the show is booked
months in advance. You'll be lucky to find a room closer than the
airport hotels at BWI.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"