posted to rec.boats.building
Andrew Butchart Andrew Butchart is offline

Default Stevensons MiniCup

Sounds like a fun project. I quite enjoyed my old MiniCup but did find the
hull rather heavy for car-topping and dragging on the dolly to the beach.

--
Andrew Butchart

wrote in message
Hi

I completed a marine ply-wood Minicup hull in Auckland , NZ in 2007,
but did not get futher as we moved to Canada. I sold the hull.

I am working on the design aspects of building a skin-on-frame
Minicup, using the techniques I learned building a Tom Yost pvc skin /
aluminum frame kayak.

It will be interesting to see how this proceeds. All feedback from
Minicup builders welcome.

Cheers

Sofcrafts