Tim Tim is offline

Default you know what I hate...

On Feb 13, 2:55*pm, wrote:
Always right after I place a catalog order with somebody I figure out
one more thing I should have ordered. *I need a trailer light and a
folding cup holder and I found one dealer, iboats.com, that has both
for reasonable prices. *But I know as soon as I complete the web order
it'll only be a couple days before I figure out I needed something
else! *That happen to you guys?

That happens to me chronically. I call in a fairly good order, then
hang up the phone. 15-20 minutes later, I just remembered that I
needed something else or somebody shows up needing a part that I don't
redily have but can have it the next day (refer to previous small
parts post).

So, I immediately call the supply house back just to find that my
order has already been filled and is sitting on the skid waiting for
UPS pick up.