cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Running Fix

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:27:03 -0600, cavelamb said:

got to go to Block Island!
Always wanted to go there.

It is indeed a very nice stop. Gets very crowded, though. Our club keeps a
mooring there for members.

Some day (in the hopefully not to distant future) we are going to cast off from
our normal mundane lives, and sail up the ICW to "Down East".

Then turn around and run for our lives from the cold!

It should be a whale of a trip.

I keep telling myself that. And self keeps saying, yeahbut first we have to
blah blah blah.

I think to make this thing happen, I'm going to have to quit listening to
that part of myself and just load up and go.

That's the only way anybody ever actually breaks loose, isn't it.

Richard