Steve

Default WaterMaker, at-the-dock??

Thanks for the 'heads-up' on the potential damage from oil..

The marina has only about 20 boats during the winter and they are, for the
most part, outboard run-abouts. Not much likelyhood of an errant bilge pump
dumping oily water overboard..

The Hood Canal is non commercial with no waterside or upland industries. Not
even a gas station or gas dock withing 30 miles. The water is tested and
blessed on a weekly basis because of the shell fish beds/industry. Right
now, they have shut down all but salmon and crab fishing because of low
oxygen content.. I see the marine biologists going out every day to monitor
the water quality..

Regarding the 'frequent' showers comment. My house is only 2 mile away and I
go there frequently for laundry and freezer access and to use my shop.. Main
reason I'm living onboard is to get more work done and to save the cost of
heating my 'barn-of-a-house' all winter..

Most of all, I love living on the boat, even when there is ice on the deck
and snow in the Olympic Mountains, within easy view. God Bless that
Dickinson galley stove..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions