Larry W4CSC

Default Boat Show Shoes?

Wonder why they can't make a deck tougher than penny loafer soles?

When they make you take off your shoes, don't you always get the
feeling their afraid you're gonna fall through the deck into the
bilge?....(c;

I noticed the Bayliner sales staff always makes everyone take off
their shoes....hee hee....Wonder why?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:17:16 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

I need suggestions for the best boat show shoes. Regular deck shoes
look nautical and you can keep them on while inspecting many boats but
they leave a lot to be desired when you have to walk around in them for
10 or 12 hours. Loafers are not much better and you have to take them
off every time you board. Tennis shoes have to be unlaced every time
you board a boat that allows no shoes.

I am looking for a pair of white rubber soled shoes that have good
support and can still be slipped on and off without having to tie and
untie them while balancing half a ton of sales literature.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?